Friday, April 20, 2012

Big news


Hello dear friends, sorry for such a long silence.  After you hear my big news, you'll understand better why its been so quiet on the blog front. I'm happy to announce that I have two big Salons coming up this merry month of May!

I'm very excited to take part for the first time at the Unicrea Salon in...(drumroll please)......Switzerland!! Yup this show's going on the road.  This is a very special salon which reunites about one hundred artists, from painters, designers and sculptors to those like me who create jewelry from all over Europe. Its a great line-up and I'm very happy to be part of this year's spring edition. Not only is it going to be full of wonderful creative people, this Salon will take place in the gorgeous Chateau Morges, along the shores of Lake Leman.  How is that for a setting? Did I say I was excited already? I'm fairly jumping out of excitement!  The Salon starts on the the 3rd of May and runs till the 6th.  Maybe see you there?

No less exciting is the return of the Journee du Fait Main in France on the 12th and 13th of May.  I wrote about first ever Journee du Fait Main last year and I'm happy to announce that I am once more taking part this year.  It promises to be bigger than ever with 60 events (as of last count, with maybe more coming) all over France and over 800 artists! Its going to be big. The goal as always is to promote the hand made, the artisanal and the original. Everything that De Petites Merveilles stands for!

Here in Paris, there are at least three events and I will be at the Place du Richard Baret in the 17th arrondissement...



Eh voila, the exciting news from my end! Hope to see you in one of them!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Wonderful news. And I'm sure lots of beautiful photos of the event to be posted on this blog after. Looking forward. All the best!

    ReplyDelete